HMB Surf Club Documents
Members of the Surf Club & Surf Team need to submit certain documents...
We hope you all have had a great summer and ready to start the new surf season. We have had incredible weather and hope you all took advantage of the South swells and warm water.
- The High School Club and Team Surfers will be meeting this Wednesday, September 3rd 2014 for a pizza lunch kick-off in Room G-7 at 12:05pm at the High School.
- The Middle School Club and Team Surfers will be meeting this Wednesday, September 3rd 2014 for a pizza lunch kick-off at the Boys and Girls Club on Cunha Campus at 12:44 pm.
Coaches for both Middle School and High School will be discussing the upcoming season, procedural information, schedules, fees and the necessary paperwork and forms that must be completed by Sunday, September 7th. We will be handing out all the necessary paperwork to all the surfers at this time.
- Sunday, September 7th will be a MANDATORY Parent/Student Meeting at the Oceano Hotel parking lot (dirt lot) near the Farmer's Market at 9am. We will be collecting paperwork and fees for this year's surf season as well as going over the Surf Club/Team Policies and Code of Conduct. Please make sure you can attend. It is important that we get all the paperwork and fees in ASAP. If you have lost the paperwork…We will have extra copies for you to fill out.
- We will also have our first practices for the new year for all levels and schools following Sunday's meeting. We will discuss surf locations at that time.
Fees have been changed from last year. All checks should be made payable to the HMB Surf Club
All Club Surfers for Middle School and High School will be $45.00 for the 2014/15 Season
All Team Surfers for the Middle School and High School will be $200.00 for the 2014/15 Season.
If you would like to look at the links for the paperwork and forms… Please see below:
- Boys and Girls Club of the Coastside - You must be a member of the B&G Club if you want to surf on Club or Team level -Please fill out the linked B&G CLUB Form
- Santa Cruz Scholastic Surf League…For surfers interested in competition please complete the following forms...
The High School will also have additional required information for you to fill out. The coaches will discuss what you must do for school at Wednesday and Sunday's meeting.
Please read and sign the HMB Surf Club Member Guidelines