HMB Surf Club Documents
Members of the Surf Club & Surf Team need to submit certain documents...
We hope you all have had a great summer and ready to start the new surf season. We have had incredible weather and hope you all took advantage of the lack of swells and warm water.
Please prnt and bring forms with you to the meeting... We will have some extra forms availabe for surfers at this time.
- Sunday,August 30th at 9a.m. there will be a MANDATORY Parent/Student Meeting at the Monster Chef parking lot (the parking lot adjacent to Cafe Classique/The Press) near the stop light on at the Harbor on Highway 1. We will be collecting paperwork and fees for this year's surf season as well as going over the Surf Club/Team Policies and Code of Conduct. Please make sure you can attend. It is important that we get all the paperwork and fees in ASAP. If you have lost the paperwork…We will have extra copies for you to fill out. Checks should be made out to
- We will also have a ress surf for all levels and schools following Sunday's meeting. We will discuss surf locations at that time.
Fees have been changed from last year. All checks should be made payable to the "Boy and Girls CLub of the Coastside " Memo line should read "HMB Surf Club"
All Club Surfers for Middle School and High School will be $130.00 for the 2015/16 Season
All Team Surfers for the Middle School and High School will be $130.00 for the 2015/16 Season.
Please downloed the paperwork and forms… Fill them out and bring them with you:
- Boys and Girls Club of the Coastside - You must be a member of the B&G Club if you want to surf on Club or Team level -Please fill out the linked B&G CLUB Form
- Santa Cruz Scholastic Surf League…For surfers interested in competition please complete the following forms... SCSSL Student Waiver Form and Student Membership and Emergeny Information
- HMB High School Athletic Clearance (HS) – Mandatory for high school team. You must be cleared by a medical doctor, complete clearance and return forms to Athletic Director Justin Ferdinand before participating.
- All Surfers must read and sign the HMB Surf Club Member Guidelines